Can't create new workflow entries
After upgradeing from release 0.9.0 to 0.9.1 (with http://…./updates) our workflows is disfunctional. When you create a new one, for example tasks, it will be created in the database, but not presented in the list of tasks in the interface. Sorry for my non-knowledge of german
ds last edited by
Have you checked the filter function on the top right side of the list?
Yes, thats not the problem. But it maybe have something to do with the filters, becourse the entry exists in the database table….
ds last edited by
Does this only occur on new workflow entries?
I cant reproduce your error in our testing environment. A dump of your database would help a lot, because i need to find out if it's a db or coding problem
Hm, try to go to a different list, say 'CPUs' and look at that filter there. Does it read 'Normal'? If you jump to the Workflow list right after that, what happens?
taxadm and I have tried to:
1. make a new install of 0.9.1 (workflows works)
2. make a backup of the new DB
3. insert a dump of the old DB (the one that was upgraded) no luck.
4. drop all the workflows tables and start with new ones. no luck.
I don't know if you have had time to debug our problem. Please tell me if I can help you, if you want login to our installation instance or someting.
I just went briefly through the sql dump and could not find anything suspicious.
Next thing, I will use the sql dump with our installations, maybe I find something.
You have to check for the parameter 'start date' in your Workflows. I saw that you have assigned it to a new Workflow template you created. Without that parameter in your tasks/checklists the entries will not be shown in the workflow list!
If you change this you will see the 'start date' parameter in your task template again when you create a new task.
Unfortunately all the tasks created since this parameter was missing cannot be shown any more (unless you would like to change the code).