LDAP Module

• Hello,

I have problem with LDAP module, cannot access to this module via Web Interface.

I have error:

isys_exception_general : Could not load module 1007 : Couldn't get module object from register!

isys_exception_general : isys_module_ldap does not exist!
    Disable or delete this module in database table isys_module or the i-doit module-manager!

Additionaly, can someone send me LDAP configuration steps for Microsoft AD.

Also cannot set location for Objects, when I try to do that I have error:

isys_exception_database : Query error: 'INSERT INTO isys_catg_location_list SET isys_catg_location_list__isys_obj__id = '24', isys_catg_location_list__parentid = NULL, isys_catg_location_list__pos = NULL, isys_catg_location_list__insertion = '', isys_catg_location_list__description = '', isys_catg_location_list__status = '2' ':
    Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'isys_catg_location_list__insertion' at row 1

Thanks in advance,
    Nikolas

• Hello nikolas,

is it possible that you are using the OPEN i-doit version and work with multiple mandators? The first problem occurs, if one mandator has installed the LDAP module, but the second doesn't - You can re-install a module during a i-doit update.

For the second error you could try to update the necessary table field to allow "empty" values.

Best regards,
    Leo

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.