Little report

• Hello,

I'm using i-doit for my own in the office for 1 year now, and very happy with it.
    But my manager knows it and want to use some data.
    I espected in the document isys_component_database.txt some info about the used tables, but the document is empty.
    So i wanna ask you if it is possyble to ell witch tables I must query for the next data:
    Server 'General' information and the maintenance agreement indormation?
    I found some peaces, but not all.
    Can you help?

Thanks in advange,
    Mels Kooijman.

• What exactly do you want to do? Generate a report with an SQL statement?

• correct, I take data from the isys_catg_global_list table for the servers and tables isys_catg_maintenance_list and isys_cats_maintenance_list
    for the maintenance data. I have to combine this with the "General servers" and "maintenance agreement" information.
    But a sort on field isys_catg_global_list__isys_purpose__id gives me the servers but also for example the entry name "service contract"
    What is the right way or table for selecting only the servers in a sql query?
    If you can tell me, then I have the report.

Mels

• Connect your query with the object type (isys_obj_type__const = 'C__OBJTYPE__SERVER') with the connection isys_obj_type_2_isysgui_catg
    Try that or post your whole query so that I can see what is missing.

• I'm on a short holliday now, I let you know the result when I'm back.

Mels

• sorry for the late response.

With the object type (isys_obj_type__const = 'C__OBJTYPE__SERVER') with the connection isys_obj_type_2_isysgui_catg I get the information.

every body happy 🙂

Thanks for the help
    Mels

Datenschutz / Privacy Policy