i-doit system error: Login failed: CSRF-Token mismatch!

• Hi,
    I get the following error message in the browser after login with admin:

The setup process has successfully been completed and the databases were created.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Best regards,
    rforberger

• Hi,

I've got the same problem. The solution I found is to browse the web interface in incognito mode.

I tried to deactivate the CSRF tokens. I can then connect with admin in normal mode but I get logged out immediately after, no matter what.
    The only solution so far is to always connect in incognito mode.

Best regards,
    r.gielen.

• Hi,

I just found that clearing the server cache, under Administration -> System tools -> Cache/Database -> Clear cache
    completely solved my problem.

Cheers,
    r.gielen.

• @r-gielen

Doesn't work for me. I tried to login in inkognito mode with Google Chrome but I still get

Any other ideas?`

Cheers,
    Ronny

• Hey,

you just need to reload the Site. Push F5 or STRG+F5
    Its an Security Token which you can deactivate in the System settings under Security.

best regards
    Michael

• @Michael-Huhn

thanks for your reply, but I when press F5 or STRG+F5, I get back to the login dialogue.

I cannot login to idoit.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
    Ronny

• You can also try to simply click into the address bar and call up the page again.
    There CAN also be problems when the "form-completion" of the browser is mixed in. Turning it off could help.

best regards
    Michael

• @Michael-Huhn
    Thanks for your reply.

I have tried to simply click into the address bar and call up the page again, with no success though - the login page gets reloaded then, too.

Turning off auto-fill option in the browser doesn't help either ways, the message i-doit system error: Login failed: CSRF-Token mismatch! does not disappear.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
    Ronny

Datenschutz / Privacy Policy